Have you tried creating PayPal account that can send and receive money in Nigeria but doesn’t work? Or you’re looking for a way, direction, guide to create one?.
Then you don’t have to be worry anymore, if you’re wondering if it’s possible to create one that can send and receive money in Nigeria.
I’m sure by the time you’re done reading this article you will be able to get one. Kindly read the instructions carefully to avoid issues, so you will not get limited.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a financial technology platform operating an online payment system, it offers a secure way to send and receive money.
Why should I used PayPal account
An account with PayPal is required to send and receive money, and use PayPal.Me.
You can buy any product and pay later by splitting your purchase from any online retailers with no late fees included.
All you have to do is to select pay later in the checkout.
View and manage the history of your transition with simple steps.
You can also by and sell cryptocurrency by using a supported exchanger that offers PayPal e.g Paxful.
How to create PayPal account
You can create a PayPal account from your computer or mobile browser or directly through the PayPal app.
- Click on this PayPal and click on get started.
- Fill in your legal name and your address.
- Click on signup select personal or business
- Personal will be for your personal debit card and business is for your company debit card (if you have one). I suggest you click personal if this is your first time.
- After selecting personal, click continue
- you should see “Nigeria” in the drop down area.
- Your email address and password.Fill in your email address (doesn’t have to be Gmail or yahoo. It could be @yourcompanyname)
- Type in your password and make sure it is one you can remember.
- Go to the next page and type other details such as names, date of birth, address and phone number.
- Also when filling in your address, make sure that it matches the same address details you filled when you opened a bank account.
- It takes you to a page where you fill in your debit card details
- Type in your card number, expiry date and the last three digits behind your debit card.
- Go to your email account and click on verify
- Your account is set up.
How to withdraw PayPal account
You can withraw your PayPal funds directly to your bank with Africard, not all cards support PayPal.
I suggest Africad, you can obtain a one by visiting a nearest UBA Bank Center.
However, you can sell your PayPal funds to a trusted vendor.
Thanks for your time to read this article to this point, I’m sure with this you can get one. You can share with your friends on social media.