In this article we are going to review this mangu cash loan app available in Uganda, are you looking for a loan app that can loan you some money to run your business, pay bills, travel out or for your health and you’re searching on the internet to find one or searching if mangu cash loan app is legit or scam, then this article is highly recommended for you.
Mangucash loan app that is provided by Mangucash is among the best 15 digital loans available in Uganda. Mangucash loan app is available on the Google Play Store and Apple Store and it’s accessable to all residents in Uganda.
What is Mangucash Loan App
Mangucash Loan app is a digital loan app provided by Mangucash to lend money to qualify citizens of Uganda.
With your MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobiles and your BVN you can access a loan limit of UGX 60,000 to UGX 400,000 sent to your bank account within some minutes. You must have a good credit score, a good SMS banking record on your phone to qualify for higher amounts.
What is required to receive Mangucash Loan
To get a loan from Mangucash loan app there are some steps to take before obtaining a loan. With your smart phone you’re very good to start the process.
The steps includes:
- Once the Mangucash loan app is being downloaded, you will be asked to provide your contact information, such as your phone number (ideally the one that gets bank notifications), bank verification number (BVN), and bank account number.
- Mangucash will then seek access to your phone details, SMS records, contact lists, and GPS data. They will generate a credit score for you based on this information.
- Your credit score impacts how much you may borrow, the payment plan you can pick, and the interest rate you will pay on your loan. A high credit score improves your chances of approval.
- Make sure you have enough Internet connectivity on your phone before signing up so that the app can appropriately compute your credit score.
What interest rate does Mangucash charge
Interest rates are determined by a number of factors, including your repayment historywith Mangucash, bank history, credit risk and the cost of lending. Depending on these factors, the origination fee is charged 12% for a term of 180 days.
How to get a loan from Mangucash
You can follow the steps below to get access to a loan.
- Download the Mangucash Loan app from Google Play Store
- Create an account and fill out a simple form. Ensure that you provide your accurate details to avoid unnecessary delays in receiving your loan.
- Fill your family emergency contacts information
- Find out the amount of money you’re eligible to receive a loan and apply.
You can also click here to download the Mangucash loan app directly from Play Store.
Where can I find my repayment plan
To view your repayment information, kindly click “My Profile”, then choose “Borrow History”. You will be able to see your due date and the amount.
How to repay my loan on Mangucash loan app
To pay off your loan follow these steps below
- Open Mangucash on your phone
- Click on My Loan
- Choose one of your loan
- Click on Repay in Advance
- Confirm that all details are correct and press “Repay now”
What will happen if I pay my Mangucash Loan late
Late loan repayments automatically incur a fee of 2% per day. It is therefore advised that you do not exceed the due date. Repay the loan by its due date allows you to access larger loan sizes. Late repayments will affect your ability to get subsequent or larger loans. If you are very late on your payments, Mangucash report you to the First Central Credit Bureau. Blacklisting by the First Central Credit Bureau this may affect you and prevent you to borrow from other lenders.
Mangucash Loans Customer Service
If you are having some issues with loan repayment or receiving cash after approval, you may quickly contact Mangucash using the channels listed below.
- Mangucash under Volantis Company Limited has an office at Nakawa Business Park, Kampala.
Which countries does Mangucash operates
At this moment writing this article, Mangucash operates in Uganda.
Is Mangucash Loan App Legit
The Mangucash loan app is very safe and genuine, as long as you have met all the necessary requirements for a loan. They stick to their promise. You just make sure you make your loan repayment once it is due to avoid having issues with the credit bureau.
Is Mangucash Loan App Scam
No!, The Mangucash loan app is not a scam, you just have to follow all the app instructions, if you notice any illegal while using Mangucash, report to your bank immediately for it to be reviewed.
At the moment, the Mangucash loan app is one of the top most-downloaded finance apps in Uganda and widely used when compared with other lenders. The app takes care of loan needs with ease, allowing you to focus on growing your business and achieving your personal goals. In the process, it has reached more people, pulling them out of financial exclusion.
You can drop your complains at the comment section below.