Welcome to our website, are you looking for a loan app that can loan you some money to run your business, pay bills, travel out or for your health and you’re searching on the internet to find one or searching if GetCash loan app is legit or scam, then this article is highly recommended for you.
In this article @Naijabucks will provide you all the necessary informations you need to know before getting into GetCash loan app and procedures to get your loan application approved also you will find out here if GetCash loan app is legit or scam.
What is GetCash loan app
If in case you don’t know, GetCash loan app is an online lending app that provides loans to qualified borrowers in Nigeria.
With your BVN and ID card, you can get a cash limit of NGN5,000 to NGN100,000 sent to your bank account within some minutes. You must have a good credit score, a good SMS banking record on your phone to qualify for higher amounts. Is GetCash Loan App Legit continue reading to know more about it.
GetCash Loan is one of greatest app leading loan platform where you can get an instant online loan in Nigeria. It uses data science to increase access to financial services for millions of Nigerians. The platform offers instant loans that help people achieve their business and personal needs. The company operates in Nigeria. Don’t be trouble asking if GetCash Loan App is legit because your about to know it here.
You can download the GetCash loan app on Google Play Store if you’re Android user.
What are the steps to obtain a GetCash Loan
To get a loan from GetCash loan app there are some steps you to take before obtaining a loan. With your smart phone you’re very good to start the process.
The steps includes:
- Once the GetCash app is being downloaded, you will be asked to provide your contact information, such as your phone number (ideally the one that gets bank notifications), bank verification number (BVN), and bank account number.
- GetCash will then seek access to your phone details, SMS records, contact lists, and GPS data. They will generate a credit score for you based on this information.
- Your credit score impacts how much you may borrow, the payment plan you can pick, and the interest rate you will pay on your loan. A high credit score improves your chances of approval.
- Make sure you have enough Internet connectivity on your phone before signing up so that the app can appropriately compute your credit score.
Eligibility Requirements For GetCash Loan App
GetCash Loan App requirement are very good, you don’t need to offer any collateral or fill out any paperwork to apply for a loan in other to be approved. All what they will ask you are the following requirement below:
- Be a Nigerian citizen or legal Resident.
- Be between the ages of 18-55 years old.
- Have a Monthly income source.
- Bind your ATM card to your account
Loan offered by GetCash Loan App
If you’re asking what types of loan GetCash can offer you, GetCash Loan App offers variety of loans to you if you’re actually qualified to get one. The following are some options GetCash Loan App offers.
- Loan For A Business
- Loan For Medical Reasons
- Loan For Personal Use
- Loan For Emergency
- Loan To Travel.
What is the Interest Rate of GetCash Loan App
GetCash loan interest rates differ and are determined by a variety of variables. These considerations include your credit risk, bank history, lending costs, and payback history with GetCash.
The interest rates you may expect if you apply for a loan using the GetCash app are listed below.
The interest of Getcash is lowest among all the loan app in your phone, which is from 5% to 27% and APR is from 26% to 334%.
If you get the loan of N3,000 and you prefer to pay back after 180 days, the interest of the loan would be 3.5% per month and the total interest rate would be 21%.When the due date arrived, you should repay N3,630 to Getcash.
Anytime and anywhere,you could get the quick loan service from Getcash, all around the clock, from Monday to Sunday
Note that this interest rate and loan duration is just an example, expect your actual loan and duration to be much lower. Borrowers with a good credit score (credit history) often receive the lowest interest rates.
What are GetCash Loan App Lemit
Currently, GetCash only provides loans ranging from N5,000 to N100,000, with the most you can borrow being N100,000 and the least being N5,000.
As a new user, you cannot borrow more than N100,000. You must initially borrow and successfully return lesser loan amounts on time.
This manner, you can increase your credit limit and your ability to borrow higher sums.
How to get a Loan from GetCash Loan App
As a nigerian, borrowing money from GetCash is very easy and you get it within 1hr or even less depending on the amount you are applying for! You can follow the steps below to get access to a loan.
- Download the GetCash Loan app from Google Play Store (there’s no Rushcredit Loan app for iOS users at the time this post was published)
- Create an account and fill out a simple form. Ensure that you provide your accurate details to avoid unnecessary delays in receiving your loan
- Find out the amount of money you’re eligible to receive a loan and apply
- Receive the money in your bank account in not more than 24 hours
- Procedure for obtaining a GetCash Loan App
- Launch the GetCash loan app.
- Register an account
- Select “My loan” from the menu.
Choose your loan amount and payment terms.
You can repay your loan on a weekly or monthly basis. Alternatively, you can pay back within two months.
- To view the entire terms of your loan, click on “Loan information.” You will see the payment due date as mentioned in the loan terms.
- Click on “See all charge information” to find out what your interest rate is.
- After you’ve decided on the loan amount and terms, click “Request this loan.”
- On the following page, you will be prompted to select the bank account into which you would like the loan to be deposited.
- If you have a decent credit score, you will receive your loan within 24 hours.
Process of Paying off A GetCash Loan
To pay off your loan on GetCash Loan App simple login the GetCash Loan App and follow these steps below.
- Select “My loan” from the menu.
- Tap the “Tap to Pay” button.
- Enter the amount owed (the amount will depend on the loan terms you agreed to when applying for the loan).
- You can return your loan with either your bank card or your ATM card.
GetCash Loans Customer Service
If you are having some issues with loan repayment or receiving cash after approval, you may quickly contact GetCash using the channels listed below.
Address: Admiralty Way, Beside Tantalizers, Providence House 105112, Lekki Phase 1, Nigeria.
What Happens If I Don’t Repay My GetCash Loan?
Late payments or inability to repay loans can reduce your credit limit and prevent you from obtaining subsequent or larger loans. GetCash may also report you to the National Credit Reference Bureau, preventing you from obtaining loans from other lenders.
Is GetCash Loan App Legit
The GetCash loan app is very safe and genuine, as long as you have met all the necessary requirements for a loan. They stick to their promise. You just make sure you make your loan repayment once it is due to avoid having issues with the credit bureau.
Is GetCash Loan Scam
No!, The GetCash loan app is not a scam, you just have to follow all the app instructions,
if you notice any illegal while using GetCash, report to your bank immediately for it to be review.
At the moment, the GetCash loan app is one of the top most-downloaded finance apps in Nigeria and widely used when compared with other lenders. The app takes care of loan needs with ease, allowing you to focus on growing your business and achieving your personal goals. In the process, it has reached more people, pulling them out of financial exclusion.
You can drop your complains at the comment section below.